The Victorian Transport Association (VTA) has updated its Sub-Contractor Agreement Schedules to reflect the increased costs of fuel and wages.
The latest edition of the following documents are now available on the member’s portal of the VTA website:
- Average Diesel Price (including graph)
- Forecast Diesel Price (including graph)
- VTA/TWU Sub-Contractor Agreement schedules (Schedules 1, 2 and 3)
- Customer Fuel Surcharge Levy
- Municipal Fuel Surcharge Levy
- Over Dimensional Fuel Surcharge Levy – base date 1/1/2008
- Over Dimensional Surcharge Fuel Levy – base date 1/1/2010
VTA CEO, Peter Anderson, invited members to contact the VTA for any questions regarding the changes.
“With the recent significant increase in fuel prices the VTA would like to assist members in explaining how a fuel surcharge levy operates and how such a levy can be introduced,” he said.